In honor of Mental Health Month, please join me and Church on the Hill for the Compassionate Community Conference in Redlands.
The Community Compassion Conference will include two guest speakers who will be discussing important mental health topics facing our communities today. An exhibit hall will be available for those who want to consider what resources are available in the Inland Empire and connect with those resources directly.
The goals of the conference are to bridge the gap between the church and the community by providing an open forum where we can:
- Develop tools to identify and assess how to provide loving environments to those struggling with mental health in the community
- Embrace a cooperative environment of sharing resources and ideas to help those in the community get the help that they need
- Open the conversation and break the silence in the church about mental health
- Work together to find a balance between the spiritual, mental and physical challenges of those dealing with mental health to meet the needs of our community
- Send our guests home with tools they can share to empower them to work with those dealing with mental health
Saturday, May 18
9:00 a.m. – Noon
Church on the Hill
1445 Ford Street
Redlands, CA 92374
For more information please contact Anne Larsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (909) 476-5023. To RSVP please visit this website.